Skip to main content

Norwalk La Mirada Unified School District

Main Menu Toggle
Welcome to the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District
Staff email: Office 365

Transcript Requests

NOTE: Educational Services processes requests for High School Transcripts.
If you are STILL ENROLLED in high school, please contact your high school for
current records/transcripts.

All Former Students:
1. Fax Request
Download our transcripts/microfilm request form here:
Transcripts Request Form
Fax the form to Educational Services and include a copy of an official Picture ID:
Fax: (562) 929-4478

2. Pick-Up/In Person Request
You can also pick up/request your high school transcript in person at the District Office.
Visit Educational Services, Room 30 from 8:30am - 3:30pm.
NLMUSD Office, 12820 Pioneer Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650

Currently Enrolled Students:
Please contact the high school you/your child attend(s) to request current records:
School Sites & Directory
If you have questions about requesting high school transcripts or school records please call:
(562) 210-2000, Ext. 2170.

NOTE: Please allow 3-5 days to process your request.
We do not have GED records at the District. Please request your
GED record from the state by calling 1-866-370-4740