NLMAA Spring Raffle Official Contest Prize List:
1 - Apple iPad Air 2 (6th Generation) Retina Display, 32GB WiFi (Space Gray)
Other Various Prizes:
1 - Tiffany Necklace
1 - $100 Visa Gift Card
1 - $50 Visa Gift Card
1 - $25 Amazon Gift Card
1 - $25 Amazon Gift Card
NLMAA Spring Raffle Official Contest Rules:
(1) Contest is only open to legal US residents 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. One winner per household. One winner per family. Prizes are non-transferable by winners. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this contest or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility, must be furnished to Sponsors upon request. All entry form information must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if these contest rules are not followed. By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable law and these contest rules, and you agree to abide all decisions of the Sponsors.
(2) To Enter: The contest entry period begins on a specified date and ends on a specified time on a specified date.
For the purposes of this contest the specified period that begins the contest is:
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
For the purposes of this contest the specified period that ends the contest is :
Friday, March 31, 2017 @ 4:00 p.m.
There are two ways to enter: 1. Purchase a raffle ticket, at the cost of $1.00, from an agent of the Norwalk-La Mirada Administrator's Association. 2. An agent of the Norwalk-La Mirada Administrator's Association or someone on the behalf of another person that has met the conditions set forth in item "(1)" may purchase a raffle ticket, at the cost of $1.00 and enter that person's name. All entries must be received by time on date. Sponsors will not verify receipt of entries. Entries become property of Sponsors and will not be returned. There is no limit to the amount of purchased entries one can submit. Agents of the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District, the Norwalk-La Mirada Board of Education, the Norwalk-La Mirada Administrator's Association are in fact eligible to participate in the contest if all eligibility conditions set forth in item "(1)" have been met. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, damaged, undeliverable or delayed. Photocopied and mechanically generated entries are void. Entries generated by any automated means are void.
(3) How to win: Winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries on a specified time and date. Once a ticket that has been either purchased by a participant in this contest or purchased by another person on the participant's behalf in this contest and has been drawn, and a winner is identified for specified prize in this contest, the winner identified will become ineligible for all remaining prizes.
For the purposes of this contest the specified time and date that the contest drawing will occur is: Friday, March 31, 2017 @ 4:15 p.m. (The sponsors may choose to change this time and date to a time and date in the future without notice to any contestant or participant in the contest.)
Winner(s) do not need to be present at the time of drawing to win. The winner(s) name will be drawn at random and contacted by email and/or phone no later than five (5) days after the winner(s) have been selected. Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. If Sponsors are unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a selected winner, that winner will be immediately disqualified and the items will become property of the Norwalk-La Mirada Administrator's Association and utilized in future contests. Winner(s) have thirty (30) days to claim their item beginning on a specific date and time and ending on a specific date and time.
For the purposes of this contest the specified thirty (30) days that a winner(s) has to claim their prize shall be: April 1, 2017 to April 30, 2017.
Prizes must be claimed in person at the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District, 12820 Pioneer Blvd., Norwalk, CA 90650. To claim prize, winner(s) must provide a valid driver's license, state identification card, or school identification card. Prizes not claimed within the time period set forth above will become immediate property of the Norwalk-La Mirada Administrator's Association and utilized in future contests. All charges, fees, and costs not specifically including the prize descriptions above, including but not limited to personal incidental items, transportation, taxes, souvenirs, tips, and licenses, are the responsibility of the respective winner(s) and/or guest (if applicable). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depending on the number of eligible entries received.
(4) Terms and Conditions; Limitation of Liability. Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Contest Rules, and by entering; participants agree to be bound to these Contest Rules. Any security breach or other attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Contest will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Contest. Winners and entrants agree, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Contest Entities, their employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the prizes, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Contest-related or prize-related activity. By entering the Contest or by winning, participants grant to the Contest Entities the right to publicize the participants name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, statements, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotion purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review, except where prohibited by law. Sponsors retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions of Sponsors are final and discretionary. In the event the selected winner(s) of the prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the prize or in the event the prize is forfeited for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited and become the property of the Norwalk-La Mirada Administrator's Association and be utilized in future contests. The laws of the State of California shall govern this Contest, without regard to California's choice of law rules. The courts of California shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Contest. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Contest, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of CA. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are responsibility of winner(s).
(5) Disclaimer and Force Majeure: Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control—this includes, but is not limited to a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, Internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Contest or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the submission of an entry form; failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the Internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to contestants’ ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses; (2) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Contest; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules. Contest Entities make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and Contest Entities specifically DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
(6) Official Rules and List of Winners: To receive a copy of these official Contest Rules, visit www.nlmusd.org/nlmaa or send a SASE to or visit Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School Distirct, ATTN: NLMAA 12820 Pioneer Blvd. Norwalk, CA 90650. Official rules supersede all other published editions. Sponsors reserve the right to change, alter, or amend these Contest rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Contest or to comply with applicable law. For a list of winners’ names, send an SASE by Date (sixty days after winner is drawn) to Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District, NLMAA Spring Raffle Contest Name Winner’s List, at the address listed above.