Our school fully supports the District's mission of graduating lifelong learners who are:
- competent in basic skills;
- critical thinkers and problem solvers;
- proactive in viewing and managing change;
- knowledgeable users of technology;
- conscientious maintainers of a healthy body;
- preservers of the ecological balance in the world;
- respectful of the American democratic, cultural and social heritage, work ethic, and value system
IN ORDER TO BE CONTRIBUTING, SELF-CONFIDENT CITIZENS IN OUR CHANGING, MULTICULTURAL, INTERDEPENDENT WORLD.
Nuffer staff is dedicated to our newly revised school vision: "We are a school with an unrelenting focus on learning.
All students are expected to succeed; no one is allowed to give up."