Don't forget... Monday, Jan. 19 is Martin Luther King Day - no school. Also, Thursday, Jan. 22, Mr. Morin will be at a District seminar, so there will be no after-school tutoring that day. Please plan accordingly.
January is a special month! We have a special book report due on the 30th. Please ask your child about our "Story Cube" book report. They have all the instructions needed to complete a great report.
Book Report Format
1. Who is the main character, and what qualities does he/she possess? (minimum 2 qualities) Please provide a passage from text to demonstrate each quality.
2. Describe the rising action of the story.
3. Describe the climax of the story.
4. Explain how you think the main character's traits or qualities influenced the outcome of the story?
5. What is the theme of the story?