The Science Fair was great! Thank you all for coming to support our students, and view the projects that they worked so hard to prepare. Many projects were very impressive!
As the school year comes to a close, let me remind you all that the 5th Grade promotion will be this Wednesday, June 18, at 9:00 am, after which your child may be released to return home with you. It's been a great year! Thank you all for your support, and helping Dulles become a California Distinguished School this year!
New Book Report Format
1. Who is the main character, and what qualities does he/she possess? (minimum 2 qualities) Please provide a passage from text to demonstrate each quality.
2. Describe the rising action of the story.
3. Describe the climax of the story.
4. Explain how you think the main character's traits or qualities influenced the outcome of the story?
5. What is the theme of the story?