On October 21, 2019, the Board of Education authorized the Superintendent to notify staff and the community about the formation of a district advisory committee and to accept applications for membership on the committee through November 8, 2019. The District received 30 applications which were reviewed by Executive Staff.
Staff recommend the following persons be on the committee:
1. Chris Staples: Business Owner, Landowner/Renter in La Mirada, Parent
2. Millie Casillas: Landowner/Renter in Norwalk, Parent, School Site PTA Secretary, School Site PTA Treasurer
3. Michael Wong: CPA, Expertise in Legal Contracts, Landowner/Renter in La Mirada, Parent
4. Eva Alva: Landowner/Renter in Norwalk, Parent, DELAC Representative
5. Maureen Gray: Teacher, TANLA President
6. Martha Jauregui: Landowner/Renter in La Mirada, CSEA Employee, CSEA President
7. Jennifer Hodge: Teacher
8. Chris Macias: Landowner/Renter in Norwalk, CSEA employee, CSEA Vice President
9. Bonnie Lytle: Principal, Administrator Representative
10. Rudy Gonzalez: Principal, Administrator Representative
11. Edith Florence: Administrator Representative, specialist in land-use and facilities.