ASES Prep is currently accepting student applications for enrollment at our 12 elementary school sites
- Chavez Elementary School
- Dolland Elementary School
- Edmondson Elementary School
- Foster Road Elementary School
- Glazier Elementary School
- Johnston Elementary School
- Lampton Elementary School
- Moffitt Elementary School
- Morrison Elementary School
- New River Elementary School
- Nuffer Elementary School
- Sanchez Elementary School
Enrollment is based on the following priority list:
Priority 1: Teacher recommendations
Priority 2: Student test scores and academic record
Priority 3: Siblings of students enrolled under priority 1 & 2
Priority 4: Open enrollment
*Any student not enrolled will be added to a waiting list; Applications on waiting list will be reviewed in accordance with the priorities listed above.
The printable application is available at your school's main office. Upon completion, you may submit it to the Site Lead at your school's after school program. You will be contacted if your child has been accepted into the program.
There is no cost for participation, however, students must attend the program every day for a minimum of 3 hours and maintain good standing in the program.
For more information, contact the after school program's main office at: (562) 926-2645.
DOWNLOADABLE REGISTRATION MATERIALS: