Your children may be eligible to receive FREE educational services and health referrals.
Possible Services may include:
- Saturday and Summer School Academies
- Summer College Residencies
- Summer Outdoor Camps
- Educational Study Trips
- Academic Counseling
- Early Childhood Readiness Program (MESRP)
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Parent Workshops
Parents receive training on:
- how to become involved in school
- how to support their children's academic success
- requirements for college admissions
Other Services may include: classes to obtain a GED certificate, which is equivalent to a high school diploma.
Please download and complete the questionnaire.