Skip to main content

Norwalk La Mirada Unified School District

Main Menu Toggle
Welcome back to school for the 2019-20 school year
Staff email: Office 365


Transfer to a Different School within the NLMUSD
The Intra-District Permit should be turned in to the Student and Family Services Department, room 29, OR at the school of residence (SOR).  The permit must be reviewed by both the SOR and the school requested.