Bus Pass Information
Our Transportation Department is committed to ensuring a safe, effective, and efficient transportation service to all eligible students of the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District. To ensure the safety and well-being of our student bus riders and to better serve our parents and school site staff, our Transportation Department implemented a school bus pass program free of cost for all eligible regular education students. The school bus pass program will help our District identify student bus riders and have information readily available if needed.
- If your student requires specialized transportation services (e.g. wheelchair, door-to-door, bus aide, etc.), a bus pass application is not needed. Please contact your IEP Case Carrier at your student’s school or the Special Education Department at (562) 210-2080.
Bus Pass Application Process
- Complete online Bus Pass Application for each student by clicking on the following link: 2023-2024 Bus Pass Application
- Transportation office will review applications and verify eligibility according to District Policy.
- If eligible, transportation staff will assign bus stop, pick-up/drop off times and provide information to parent/guardian.
- The morning school bus driver will provide the student with the bus pass card.