Bus Pass Information
Our Transportation Department is committed to ensuring a safe, effective and efficient transportation service to all eligible students of the Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District. To ensure the safety and well-being of our student bus riders and to better serve our parents and school site staff, our Transportation Department is implementing a school bus pass program free of cost for all eligible regular education students starting in school year 2021-2022. The school bus pass program will help our District identify student bus riders and have information readily available if needed.
- If your student requires specialized transportation services (e.g. wheelchair, door-to-door, bus aide, etc.), a bus pass application is not needed. Please contact your IEP Case Carrier at your student’s school or the Special Education Department at (562) 210-2080.
Bus Pass Application Process
- Complete online Bus Pass Application for each student by clicking on the following link: 2021-2022 Bus Pass Application
- Transportation office will review applications and verify eligibility according to District Policy.
- If eligible, transportation staff will assign bus stop and pick-up/drop off times and provide information to parent/guardian.
- The morning school bus driver will provide the student with the bus pass card.