1. To continue to encourage a supportive collegial atmosphere among all certificated managers, classified managers and confidential employees.
2. To increase public awareness and recognition of the positive programs and positive people within our District.
3. To keep informed about current educational issues and trends.
4. To continue to ensure due process in board policies, state laws, and current practices for all employees.
5. To encourage membership in NLMAA, ACSA, and other professional organizations.
6. To continue to increase financial contributions for scholarships to be allocated to graduating seniors into college and universities.