Instructions on connecting Macs to Secure Wireless Network for Staff
1. Select “NLM-Staff” from list of available wireless networks. The primary benefit to connecting to "NLM-Staff" is gaining elevated access to websites such as Facebook.
2. Staff will then be presented with a login screen. They will need to login and authenticate with their WIN2K account (WIN2K domain prefix needed). For example, WIN2K\username will be the login format.
3. Once Staff logins successfully, they will be presented with a Certificate Verification window. They can click Continue to accept the Certificate.
4. On a Mac, they will be prompted for Administrator’s Authorization. They may need to login again with their Mac Administrator’s username and password.
5. Once they click on Update Settings to save the Certificate, they will be connected to the Secure Wireless Network.