Instructions on connecting Macs to Secure Wireless Network for Students
1. Select “NLM-Student” from list of available wireless networks.
2. Students will then be presented with a login screen. They will need to login and authenticate with their Gmail account but without the domain. For example, if the Gmail account is SteveR313@student.nlmusd.org,
they would log in as SteveR313
3. Once the Student logins successfully, they will be presented with a Certificate Verification window. They can click Continue to accept the Certificate.
4. On a Mac, they will be prompted for Administrator’s Authorization. They may need to login again with their Mac Administrator’s username and password.
5. Once they click on Update Settings to save the Certificate, they will be connected to the Secure Wireless Network.